CNC Drilling enables Direct Force to offer the most effective and efficient services.
That is why we employ and get the most quality outcomes in our manufacturing processes using CNC Drilling. Our CNC drilling services means we get your materials to you faster.
The precision of this technology means that the material we provide is of a quality that will see your construction put together right the first time.
How CNC Drilling works
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Drilling is an automated process ran by computer programs.
It is the combination of Computer Aided Design (CAD) & Manufacturing that enables consistent, accurate and repeatable results for your structural steel. The CNC Drill is controlled by the computer’s software.
Here’s the steps –
- a CAD drawing is created (3D or 2D)
- the CAD drawings are converted to programs wich are loaded to Drill
- our operator tests the program before running the program on materials
- increased precision
- faster fabrication
- reduced wastage of raw materials
- reduced time on-site due to improved accuracy
- beam plate
- hollow section